- Go to Configuration > Site Settings
- Scroll down to recicle bin option and open it.
- Enable/disable the Recicle Bin option as needed.
- If you set the option to enable then you have to configure the Trash Entry Max Age option that is a value in minutes that define the time to delete the objects inside the Recycle Bin folder.
Liferay external repository
When you create an external repository you have 2 options to delete this external repository:
- You have to press the action menu (the three dots beside the repository name) and select "Delete" option.
- For this option you have to follow the below steps:
- Disable the Liferay Recycle Bin option (Look at above Liferay configuration).
- Check the repository that you want to delete or check the option beside to "Filter and Order" to select all the repositories.
- Select the delete option that appears in the menu.
Box also have a Trash folder that save temporarily the deleted objects. Box have the option to enable/disable this folder and you can set the time that a object will be inside that folder. The options in days are: 7, 14, 30, 60, 90 and never auto delete items.