SummaryThis app allows you to visualize a list of things to do. For each of them you can specify a title, description and date.
With this app you can create and maintain a list of things to do. After you have entered the task info: title, description and date it will be shown in one of the following panels: Past due, Due today, Due tomorrow and Future. You also can mark each of them as completed.
Todos is a lightweight plugin, so the installation is fairly simple. The installation steps are as follows:
- Obtain the Todos app from the Liferay Marketplace.
- Deploy the app in your existing out of the box Liferay installation. If you haven't installed Liferay, please download and follow the instructions to do so.
- Go to site page where you intend to add ToDos app.
- Click “Add” and search for Todos.
It is that easy to install the Todos list app. The installation steps may vary depending on the Liferay version in use.
- Visualize a list of things to do. Add new tasks
- Add the ToDo as an event to the Liferay Calendar (optional)
- Set reminders when adding the ToDo to a Liferay Calendar (SMTP server must be configured in order to set email reminders)
- Several panels to organize tasks according to their date.
- You can edit or mark tasks as completed.
The latest source code is located at the following location:
Known Liferay issues
When the calendar is displayed there is a network error (404 Not Found) on the browser console and warning on the server log. This issue was reported here https://support.liferay.com/browse/LPS-40772 and was already resolved by Liferay.
We welcome feature/bug reports concerning the ToDos app. Discussion helps clarify the ways the app can be used and also helps define directions for future development. Please post your concerns at http://issues.rivetlogic.com/browse/LRA