This app allow you to send emails based on the data saved on a file csv
This app reads the CSV file to later compose an email template based on its columns. The application allows to modify the template according to the user preferences and save different templates to be used by the user later. When the user has finished selecting the columns to use and setting up the email template, the application is going to send an email to the values found on the column selected as "email".
CSV template mailer is a lightweight plugin, so the installation is fairly simple. The installation steps are as follows:
- Obtain the CSV template mailer app from the Liferay Marketplace.
- Deploy the app in your existing out of the box Liferay installation. If you haven't installed Liferay, please download and follow the instructions to do so.
- Go to a page
- Click “Add” and search for CSV template mailer.
It is that easy to install the CSV template mailer app. The installation steps may vary depending on the Liferay version in use.
- Upload files with the data:
- Select the column to use
- Setup the email template
- Manage different template
- See a preview and send the emails
The latest source code is located at the following location:
Known Liferay issues
We welcome feature/bug reports concerning the Profile Summary app. Discussion helps clarify the ways the app can be used and also helps define directions for future development. Please post your concerns at http://issues.rivetlogic.com/browse/LRA