SummaryThe Birthday Calendar app shows birthdays of active users in three different views: daily, weekly and monthly.
- The app displays birthdays only for active users.
- Displays birthdays in three different views: daily, weekly and monthly.
- If no birthday is found in a date range (day, week or month), this app shows a "go to next birthday" option.
Birthday Calendar is a lightweight plugin, so the installation is fairly simple. The installation steps are as follows:
- Obtain the Birthday Calendar app from the Liferay Marketplace.
- Deploy the app in your existing out of the box Liferay installation. If you haven't installed Liferay, please download and follow the instructions to do so.
- Go to site page where you intend to add the Birthday Calendar app.
- Click “Add” and search for "Birthday".
- Daily View:
- Weekly View:
- Monthly View:
- Upcoming Birthday:
The upcoming birthday option is displayed in all the views (daily, weekly and monthly) when there are no birthdays to display in that view.
The Birthday Calendar App has only been tested in the following databases:
Liferay default database (HSQLDB), MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and SQL Server.
The latest source code is located at the following location:
We welcome feature/bug reports concerning the Birthday Calendar app. Discussion helps clarify the ways the app can be used and also helps define directions for future development. Please post your concerns at http://issues.rivetlogic.com/browse/LRA
|1.0.0||May 23, 2018||Initial Release|