The ArmourFuel theme it's a single page theme with latest UI development design and modern style.
- The ArmourFuel theme has been built with HTML5, CSS3 Animations and jQuery.
- Layout System Grid Boostrap.
- Theme is fully responsive, on all devices, many screen size, including desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
- Browser support IE8+, FireFox, Safari, Chrome.
This theme is a Liferay migration of the Pluton theme from http://www.graphberry.com/, you can find the original theme here: http://www.graphberry.com/item/pluton-single-page-bootstrap-html-template
This single page responsive theme is fully customizable. With it your audience will know these:
- Carousel with links and images to relevant topics.
- Your services.
- Your portfolio.
- Your key executives.
- Your clients.
- Your contact info.
- Obtain single page theme from the Liferay Marketplace.
- Deploy the theme in your existing Liferay installation. If you haven’t installed Liferay, please download and follow the instructions to do so.
- Go to Control Panel -> Sites.
Create a new site using the Armour Fuel Theme and add preference name for it.
Please note: Because of a bug in the latest Liferay releases (including 6.2 EE SP9 and 6.2 CE GA3), Guest users will not be able to see the imported images in the Main Carousel on the Welcome page. The workaround in this case is to put the Documents and Media Portlet on a page of this Site and immediately remove it again. This will create the necessary resource permissions.
- Add a new page.
- Choose empty page and freeform.
- Click in the new page and change it layout to Amourfuel 1 Columns.
The latest source code is located at the following URL:
We welcome feature/bug reports concerning the ArmorFuel Single Page Responsive Theme. Discussion helps to clarify the ways the theme be used and also helps define directions for future development. Please post your concerns at http://issues.rivetlogic.com/browse/LRA