The ArmourFuel theme it's a single page theme with latest UI development design and modern style.
- The ArmourFuel theme has been built with HTML5, CSS3 Animations and jQuery.
- Lexicon layout framework.
- Theme is fully responsive, on all devices, many screen size, including desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
- Browser support IE11, Edge, FireFox, Safari, Chrome.
This theme is a Liferay migration of the Pluton theme from http://www.graphberry.com/, you can find the original theme here: http://www.graphberry.com/item/pluton-single-page-bootstrap-html-template
This single page responsive theme is fully customizable. With it your audience will know these:
- Carousel with links and images to relevant topics.
- Your services.
- Your portfolio.
- Your key executives.
- Your clients.
- Your contact info.
- Obtain single page theme from the Liferay Marketplace.
- Deploy the theme in your existing Liferay installation. If you haven’t installed Liferay, please download and follow the instructions to do so.
- Go to Menu > Control Panel > Sites > Sites
- Select Liferay DXP site or anysite you want.
- Expand the Site options on the left navbar
- Expand Publishing options
- Click Import and select the lar in the import and click continue
- Change settings or leave them as they are depending on your requirements.
- NOTE: It's always recommended that before importing data have a backup of your current data.
- NOTE 2: Take care of your choices on this step as there are some options that if checked will delete any existing data.
- After clicking Import it will show the loader, wait until it finishes.
- Now click on Go to Site and reload your page.
The latest source code is located at the following URL:
We welcome feature/bug reports concerning the ArmorFuel Single Page Responsive Theme. Discussion helps to clarify the ways the theme be used and also helps define directions for future development. Please post your concerns at http://issues.rivetlogic.com/browse/LRA