- Crafter Studio: Authoring / Management
- Plugin to Alfresco Share
- Advanced Workflow and Management Dashboards
- Multi-Channel In-Context Edit
- Powerful Forms and Rich Text Editing
- Multi-Channel In-Context Preview
- Real-time Analytics
- Crafter Engine: Content / Application Delivery
- Dynamic Content Rendering
- Single Content Multi-Channel Templates
- Faceted Search
- Content Targeting
- Social Features
- Create New Content Types with Ease
- Crafter Mobile - Native Mobile Application with Functionality and Content Managed by Crafter Rivet
- Certify your mobile application once
- Non-technical users can create and update content and functionality any time
|| 15 Minutes
|| Crafter Rivet Overview
|| A 15 minute demonstration of the powerful management and authoring capabilities of Crafter Rivet 2.x
| 6 minutes
|| Multi-Channel Editing and Publishing Demo
|| A short demonstration of editing and publishing features for multi-channel
| 45 minutes
||Web Engagement for the Mobile Era||Mobile consumption of our web properties is on track to overtake conventional desktop-based visitation in 2014. In this session we’ll explore how to position mobile within your strategy, how to effectively deliver your content across multi-channel infrastructure, including mobile and how you can use Alfresco and Crafter Studio WCM to make it happen.||http://downloads.rivetlogic.com/rl-mobile-web-engagement.mov|
Crafter Engine is a high performance dynamic content delivery framework based on Spring MVC. FTL (Freemarker templates) are used by default for display templates. Dynamic content is rendered via FTL using it's integration with Crafter core, it's support for variables and logic. Query based content rendering is supported out of the box with Apache Solr.
Write your content once, publish it to multiple channels. Crafter Engine can detect what device/user agent is requesting content and render your content through the appropriate template to create a device appropriate user experience.
Crafter Rivet supports all multi-byte character formats and text directions
Crafter Rivet ships with support for faceted search based on Apache Solr.
Persona based content previews. Create and manage content targeting persona(s) and preview the experience for that persona across multiple channels.
TODO: attach screenshot
Mobile is a fundamentally different platform from the traditional desktop with its own unique set of opportunities as well as constraints. Delivering a truly memorable and effective mobile experience often requires leveraging capabilities of the native mobile platform. However, developing and delivering a native mobile experience can be expensive and require long development and certification cycles.
- New content and configuration are delivered to the mobile device when it is on-line and can reach the server
- Native mobile application interpenetrates configuration and applies content to create a unique experience for your users and your organization.